A comprehensive tool for detection and management of containers of all kinds.
bulkvision guarantees the highest level of food safety for industry and consumers in the supply chain.
Using bulkvision you can check, before loading, whether the food transport container was – in accordance with the applicable standard DIN 10 502-1/2 – initially or recurrently checked by an approved container test center and whether it is suitable for unrestricted food transport.
Further advantages of bulkvision:
container data – specification • DIN-test results / inspection sheet • precursors and allergens • cleaning and disinfection – cleaning certificates • Full traceability
Legal basis of the European Union:
- Food safety (EG) 178-2002
- Food hygiene regulations (EU) 852/853-2004
- Initial and periodic inspection of food transport containers according to DIN 10 502-1/2
- Qualifying Examination of food transport containers according to DIN 10 502-1
- Food Information Regulation (EU) LMIV 1169-2011
- Feed Hygiene Regulation (EU) 183-2005
- German LFGB – Lebensmittel- und Futtermittel-Gesetzbuch 2014
Download our iPhone App in the Apple AppStore or at Google Play.
Scan the barcode with a barcode scanner or with our bulkvision App
RFID: If your smartphone has an RFID reader, you can also use this to readout the label.
You can also conveniently scan the QR code with our app.
- Tank containers
⮕ 189 x 140mm
⮕ 120 x 90mm